Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wednesday, April 2 (8:56AM)

Just some quick thoughts. There have been a few instances where I have really taken notice of music while I've been here. The first is that Nick Cage seemed unexplainable excellent in Japan (I craved it for some reason), the second is that for some reason the Hotel de la Paix, where I've been staying in Cambodia plays Bjork all the time, and the third is that the sashimi restaurant that I loved at the Tsukiji fish market had Garnet Silk playing both times I was there. The sashimi Chef also seemed to have a real love of Hawaii, and had Luau themed decorations all over the restaurant.

I was thinking about these things over breakfast and thought that I should record them before I lose them.

On to Laos.



Buddha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Big tune.

Sydney said...

Also, country is big in Laos. Johnny Cash specifically.