Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day Before Leaving Boston

Someone pointed out to me that my math is off, sorry about that. Numbers have never been my strong suit.

I'm leaving Boston tomorrow, I'll be in Toronto for the Easter weekend, flying to Tokyo on Monday.

At this point I'm packed. Except for the trivial things, like this computer, and my books. I'm having some problems deciding which books to bring with me, I know I'm bringing the complete Short Stories by Evelyn Waugh. Other than that I'm at a loss, ideally I will pick a book up at the airport. A paperback that I can leave behind at a hotel somewhere along the way. I'm thinking I'd like to read a Graham Greene while I'm gone too. I just finished Our Man In Havana, and I'm thinking of bringing The Comedians.

I"m not nervous today, just excited. And I officially have a sore throat, which I'm assuming will only get worse with the festivities that I will be participating in this weekend. I've resigned myself to a scratchy throat and sore ears on the flight. Hopefully I can sleep through it.

No comments: