Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Two Days Before Leaving Boston

I started packing today. One carry-on sized bag with wheels, and my back pack. The carry on bag is definitely full, and I still have two more items to fit in it. The issue I'm having is shoes, how many shoes, what kind of shoes. Shoes will be the thing that I wont find in Asia. Not that there aren't shoes in the countries I'm going to, but there is no way that I am just going to wander into a store in Hanoi, or Luang Prabang, that carries womens shoes in a size eleven. Quite frankly it's not that easy in Boston.

I am also thinking about getting a airplane power cord for my computer for the flight. I checked and the plane I'm flying on and it has power outlets in the seats, just wondering if it will be worth it. I'm guessing it probably will be, fourteen hours is a long flight.

1 comment:

jo said...

Get the cord! Download episodes of stuff. Get Tylenol PM. Sleep alot.
I really am excited for you Syd and not a little bit jealous. Report it all, even the hovering over the toilet with your hair pulled back kinda stuff....not of course that there will be ANY of that.